Wednesday 2 October 2013

#3 Duplex house 3BHK - 30x45 (West facing)

Area: 30x45
Direction: West facing (30ft towards the road)

Requirements:
1 Duplex 3-BHK house with 1 car parking
Family - 6 members (A man with his wife, 2 kids and his parents)

Things that are not visible in the plan:
Shoe rack under the stairs
Spiral staircase to the terrace from the first floor sit-out.

Note:
- All measurements are in feet.
- Vastu compliance is low in this design as the master bedroom should always be in the SW area. I tried placing bedroom in SW, but the hall and room size reduces.
- Revised on: 9-Apr-2016







7 comments:

  1. You cant have wash rooms on north east corner side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks for pointing it out. This was one of the very initial plans. I will try to get some time to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm ... now I remember why I did that. I wanted to put the cupboard in the SW area as I hear that is important for finance. And it should open to North or East. Now, I am thinking I should probably swap the hall and room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updated the plan to move the attached bathroom from NE to NW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about the front elevation
    ??????

    ReplyDelete